One of my favorite ways to eat vegetable is on the grill, especially on a smoker. There are several vegetables that smoke will really complement.
One of my favorites and most simple to make is Zucchini and Corn. Zucchini tends to get soft when cooked but really has a nice rich smoky flavor, adding corn give it a better texture and complements the green flavor of the zucchini with its natural sweetness.
To make this recipe you will need a few things
Things you will need
- 2 or three average sized zucchini squash split in half and cut into 1/2″ half moons
- 1 can of sweet kernel corn
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Clove of garlic diced or freeze dried will work
- Red Pepper Flakes (use at your discretion)
- Dried Rosemary
- Dried Thyme
- Large piece of Tinfoil or disposable aluminum cooking pan
Cooking is easy combine all ingredients into the tinfoil bowl or cooking pan and put on the grill stirring occasionally until zucchini is soft and tender.